LifeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStory PrivateServer!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application(Shawn Stone)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CodeLyoko8

GM Application(Shawn Stone) Empty
PostSubject: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:08 am

Real Age: 15

MSN (Not a Requirement):

E-mail address: spitzshawn@gmail.com

Location / Timezone: US/Eastern

What can you personally do to help Life MS: I am a real nice person and will treat people with the same respect I want to be respected. I will do whatever it takes to make Life MS a safer place for community as a GM. If people are not obeying the rules I will resolve that matter with my duties as a GM.

Why do you want to become a GM/Developer: I think I can do a good job of keeping the community safe and clean. If people spam I will resolve it with the power I am given as a GM to stop them. If people are hacking or tampering with Life MS, I will HUNT THEM DOWN and ban them.

What do you think is good about your personality? I am a really nice person and friendly. If people wanna hang out and just talk, I will be glad to talk, if they have a problem they are facing, I will gladly help them.

What do you think is bad about your personality? I have an easy temper so I suggest players don't talk back. If people start making fun of me or challenge me, I will get mad and do or say bad things so first I will give them a warning as a GM to stop if they don't I will ban them, or report to higher authority.

If you suspect someone is hacking/DDOS attacking what will you do?: I will get the evidence and if I can ban them I will automatically ban them if not I will report to higher authority.

If two players are fighting what steps would you take to stop it?: I will tell them to stop or mute them or I will talk to them and help them out.

If a player is spamming on XAT/Being stupid what would you do? I will say to stop it if they continue I will kick them but if they do it again I will in my power ban them.

Will you respect all of the Life MS staff and the moderating team ?: HECK YEA I WILL(THEY ROCK) GO LIFE MS!

Is there any final comments that you would like to add?:I love God and He is my Savior. When I am a GM I will take full responsibility for my actions whether good or bad.

Any Previous Experience in a leadership position on another server? No, but I have been trusted as leader not virtually but in real life and I have done a very good job as a leader.

[Developer Question]What is your Coding experience ~or~ Links to previous artwork completed:

Do you agree that everything is true that you have stated in this application? Yes I am VERY SURE cheers

Last edited by CodeLyoko8 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Playpro4ever

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 am

My advice:

Needs more depth. Give it a little more detail otherwise this is good.
Back to top Go down
SoulKeeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:27 am

WAY TO BASIC
Back to top Go down
https://lifems.forumotion.com
Playpro4ever

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 am

Good job fillin it in i say its good good luck for the position!
Back to top Go down
SoulKeeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:46 pm

In progress will talk to Joe about it
Back to top Go down
SoulKeeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:38 am

Denied has no respect for authority. Apply again when u learn respect.
Back to top Go down
WTF

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:13 pm

You guys dont even fucking deserve respect. TELL ME : WHAT THE FUCK IS RESPECT? I BET YOU CANT EVEN FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THAT IS. GODDAMN.
Back to top Go down
SoulKeeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:59 pm

we dont fckin need u here u fckin piece of garbage go fck urself so hard u fckin choke on ur own jizz useless piece of trash who ever the fck u r most probably Luda u dumb bitch just go away

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iFlySky

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Just Saying ADMIN is Shawn and not me Shaw
Back to top Go down
CodeLyoko8

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 pm

WHO THE FK IS THAT? I DID NOT SAY THT
THT LITTLE NOOB
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LOLOLOOL

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Quote :
we dont fckin need u here u fckin piece of garbage go fck urself so hard u fckin choke on ur own jizz useless piece of trash who ever the fck u r most probably Luda u dumb bitch just go away

1. I'm not a guy. So I can't choke on my jizz. Fool.
2. Useless? We're not even crying about you on FlashMS, infact we are happy that you are gone.
So I guess that makes you the useless GM here? Dan even tells me that I'm more needed then you are. And I'm only a CM. Wink.
3. Dumb bitch? I graduated, I have a job.. I have friends. Yeah. I'm really a DUMB bitch.
4. Show some balls, face me. Don't be a little bitch by typing and posting this on your forums.
5. I love how you are going to delete my comment. Pussy much?

"Luda no one is gonna delete your comments and your being very ignorant. No one from LifeMs asked you to come and troll on our forums. And maybe from our perspective your manly." ~ Joe Razz

Luda stfu gtfo.if u h8 lifems so much why u always come back huh?
No one wants u here,we all have friends and all so we dont care.and yes ur a dumb bitsh cuz ur ready to go head-on madd at ppl cuz we told u something and ur too naif to denie.Leave LifeMS now.
-Anonymous.
Back to top Go down
SoulKeeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 am

lol u started the post insults liveless bitch so maybe u should face me...
Back to top Go down
thenight

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 am

since this is denied already i'm just going to go ahead and lock this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application(Shawn Stone)   GM Application(Shawn Stone) Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application(Shawn Stone)
Page 1 of 1