LifeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStory PrivateServer!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application[Shawn Stone]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CodeLyoko8

GM Application[Shawn Stone] Empty
PostSubject: GM Application[Shawn Stone]   GM Application[Shawn Stone] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 pm

IGN(In Game Name): My IGN is ShawDaddy

Full Name & what you want to be called: My full name is Shawn Stone but I would like to be called Shaw

Real Age: 15

E-mail address(required)/MSN: (optional) spitzshawn@gmail.com

Where you currently live & Timezone: I live in the U.S and I am in the Eastern Standard Timezone

Why do you deserve the position? I deserve this position because
1. I will respect all players(GM or Non GM) the same way I want to be respected. I am no different than any other person in this game.
2. I will help out any player in need and talk to them if they just wanna hang out. No player in this game should be shunned from the whole society. If we want to be noticed as a friendly community, we have to act as one.
3. If a player hacks/abuses anything in the game, I will get the evidence in hide and ban him immediatly. There is no reason to jail him because he could already get ahold of our ideas and help a new server which is unnacceptable.

What with and without this position could you do to help LifeMS?: With this position, I will make sure I take all responsibilty as a GM and do everything the right way as a GM, I will respect everyone higher than me and lower than me. Without this position, I am no more than just a player. I would still like to be respected the same because no one is higher than anyone in this world. We are all equal.

How would you greet a new player?: I would greet a new player with a heart-filled welcome. I would greet him to the whole community. I would buddy him. I will give him a tour and tell him what its like to be in the LifeMS community. New players are everything to a server, it shows we are beginning to be a great server among many servers.

What would you do if a regular player trolls you? If a player trolls me, I will at first tell him to stop because I am a GM not a miracle worker. If he continues, I have no other choice as a GM but to jail him. Trollers are just annoying because I will admit I was a troller. The game is simple as is, there is no need for trolling.

How would you handle a hacker? a spammer? I would handle a hacker by making sure I have the evidence he hacks, then if the Owner or Admin is on, I will report immediatly to higher authority. If no higher authority is online, I will do my duty and ban him immediatly. I would handle the spammer by giving him a warning to stop spamming. If he/she does not listen, I will jail if he/she is in game or kick if he/she is in XAT. If she comes back and continues, I will report to the higher authority so that they will handle it.

What other servers have you been a GM/SGM/Dev/Admin on? (include any proof you can provide) No, I have not been in higher authority than a member.

Any previous artwork? (Banners/GFX) No, Sorry

Will you respect all staff NO MATTER WHAT? Yes I will RESPECT the STAFF NO MATTER WHAT!

Do you swear everything you said is true?... Im wearing a lie dectecting radar... Yes Everything I said is TRUE!
Back to top Go down

GM Application[Shawn Stone]
Page 1 of 1