LifeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStory PrivateServer!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eyyy guys... I got an announcement.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Joe~

~Joe~

Eyyy guys... I got an announcement. Empty
PostSubject: Eyyy guys... I got an announcement.   Eyyy guys... I got an announcement. EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:45 am

Im gonna use all caps for a dramatic effect Razz ....

HELLO PEOPLE OF LIFEMS. I KNOW ALL OF YOU WELL FROM THE LAST.... 2 WEEKS (lol). I AM HERE TODAY TO WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE SERVER EXPERIENCES; FOR I AM FORMALLY RESIGNING FROM MY POSITION AS AN OWNER.

SINCERELY,
THE BOSS YOU ALL KNOW AS...
JOE.

P.S. ~ Im sorry for leaving cuz i know this server is totally fucked without me. pale
Back to top Go down
<Mike>

PostSubject: Re: Eyyy guys... I got an announcement.   Eyyy guys... I got an announcement. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:34 am

we aint fucked without u shawn decided to stop playin PC games. we dont need ur Bich ass, we started server without u and we ending it without u
Back to top Go down
~Joe~

~Joe~

PostSubject: Re: Eyyy guys... I got an announcement.   Eyyy guys... I got an announcement. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:39 am

if this is shawn's little bro like i think... then that was really really harsh. I did a fucking ton for this server. And I know shawn quit playing computer games. I talked to him about this.... Also you didnt start this server without me... considering i was the first person to host, and you even joined after I did. Also I didn't mean it to be that offensive. I still want to be friends with the people from this server. The only reason i said that its fucked without me is because Jason had to be the biggest asshole in the world to me for quitting. Im sorry, but this server basically destroyed my computer and if it really is you mike, I wish you wouldv'e thought of my reasons before you decided to flame me. I have always been really nice to you. Don't forget that.
Back to top Go down
thenight

PostSubject: Re: Eyyy guys... I got an announcement.   Eyyy guys... I got an announcement. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:02 am

joe i would like to apologize for my actions i wasn't really all there. I also didn't realize that it destroyed your computer. again i am very sorry and hope u can accept my apology.
Back to top Go down
~Joe~

~Joe~

PostSubject: Re: Eyyy guys... I got an announcement.   Eyyy guys... I got an announcement. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:00 am

its ok Jason, but yes in a way this server led to my hard drive being wiped. I forgive you and I said things that were more harsh then i meant them to be as well.... can you unban me on the lifems xat lol...
Back to top Go down
~Kira~

~Kira~

PostSubject: Re: Eyyy guys... I got an announcement.   Eyyy guys... I got an announcement. EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:55 pm

I stopped playing PC games too.
Joe ur the last person i EVER thought that would kill this server...
you never even rly been here to help us or sumtin its only shawn...
Im very tired of this bs u can go back to fms
But u just lost friends,let them down for better ones.
They dont want me back so cya never bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyyy guys... I got an announcement.   Eyyy guys... I got an announcement. Empty

Back to top Go down

Eyyy guys... I got an announcement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LifeMS :: Welcome to LifeMS! :: Farewells-
Jump to: